From residence halls to off-campus apartments, take a look at the resources and information we have collected to help your student find the perfect fit.
UCLA Housing & Hospitality Services manages all on-campus housing. With 17 communities open for the 2013-2014 academic year, living on campus is a great option for continuing and new students alike.
- First-year students admitted for fall quarter of the academic year are guaranteed three consecutive years of on campus housing. Please visit Freshmen Student Housing Guarantee for more information.
- Transfer students admitted for fall quarter of the academic year are guaranteed one year of university housing. Please visit Transfer Student Housing Guarantee for more information.
For information regarding the matching and assignment process, accepting the Housing offer, change of assignment, and special accommodations, please visit the Housing Assignment Information website.
The Community Housing Office (CHO) provides non-university owned rental listings and rental resources to the entire UCLA community. The office maintains a database of rental listings which includes shared and vacant apartments, rooms in private homes, studio apartments, guest houses, and short-term sublets. Full-time UCLA students may search listings for free.
UCLA Dining Services is an award-winning program that is nationally recognized for its high quality cuisine, state-of-the-art facilities, and innovative services. They offer a wide variety of menu choices, dining hours, and meal plans. Their program is designed to provide fresh, healthy, and tasty meals every day for students, faculty, staff, and visitors.
- Dining facilities and meal plans
- Hours of operation – At-a-glance hours of operation for all dining facilities
- Menus and nutritional information – Daily menu selections and nutritional information
- Special Services & Programs
- Dining Green – UCLA is committed to integrating sustainability into our dining options
We hope that the following will help you throughout the year as you help your student navigate living on-campus.